What We Do
ORION Water Solutions has treated over 1 billion gallons of challenging water
Upstream Oil and Gas
Orion operates mobile and fixed recycling systems across several shale plays in North America. We own and operate a fleet of dissolved air floatation (DAF) systems, including the largest one in the Permian Basin with a capacity of 150,000 barrels per day.
Orion provides on-the-fly treatment for bacteria control, scale prevention, and fluid conditioning in support of pressure pumping operations for many of the leading operators.
Refinery & PetrochemicalOrion provides water treatment and waste minimization services during plant turn-arounds and upgrades.
Orion provides water treatment and waste minimization services for many of the leading food processing plants throughout the US.
- Fat, oil, and grease separation, treatment, and disposal
- pH control
- Dewatering services
- Sludge minimization and disposal
- Analysis, repair, and supply of bio-reactors and digesters
Industrial Water Treatment & Disposal
Orion operates an industrial water treatment facility in partnership with Phoenix Enterprises in Port Arthur, Texas.
For services contact Ferrell McGavock
We provide the following services:
- Barge and tug bilge water treatment and disposal
- Oil, fuel, and grease separation, recovery, and disposal
- Hazardous fluid treatment and disposal
- Solids dewatering
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Laboratory analysis of contaminated fluids